This is probably the most simple bread recipe I have ever tried. And for those of you who know me well, you know I love the simple things.
This recipe does not require any kneading. So no messy counters covered in wasted flour! 🙌
i try to cook as much gluten free as I can due to some health issues my husband had earlier this year. He’s so much better now, praise the Lord, but I still try to keep him from getting an overload of gluten. However, I believe we could all be better off without gluten anyway.
So i hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do 💕
- 3.5 cups all purpose flour (I use Bobs Red Mill GF flour)
- 1.5 cups milk (warmed) (can use almond, oat, coconut milk etc.)
- 2 TBSP oil (I use olive oil but you could use coconut or any other)
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey + 1 tsp
- 2 eggs room temperature (I use 2 TBSP of freeze-dried eggs my parents made ❤ 🐔)
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 TBS active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Mix yeast, water, 1 tsp honey and set aside for atleast 5 minutes.
- Combine milk, oil, sugar and vinegar
- Beat eggs and add to milk mix and stir.
- Add yeast and mix for 1 minute.
- Add dry ingredients and combine for 3 minutes.
- Pour i to greased loaf pan. Smooth the top.
- Cover loosely and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat 350 °f
- Bake 1hr. – 1hr. 10min
- let cool in pan for a few minutes before removing onto wire rack. (Do not allow to cool completely in pan because it may make your bread soggy)
Happy bread baking!
2 thoughts on “Simple No knead Homemade Bread (Gluten Free & Dairy Free Option)”
This bread sounds delicious! I’m glad to hear your husband is doing better.
It definitely is and thank you so much! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person